What do you see in your mind’s eye when someone asks you that question? Does the answer come to you in vivid color and you can say out loud exactly what it is, what it looks like, how does it smells, and when you will accomplish it. If so you are one of the very few.
If not don’t stress too much. Take a moment, take out your to do list. Place in big bold letters a date and a time.
- A spot where you are comfortable and intentional.
- You will need a scratch pad, paper, pen, markers, and doodling stuff.
- Make a list of all the things you know how to do. This will be a big list.
- Make a list of all the things you like to do or would like to do.
- Make a list of things you never ever want to do again.
- Make a list of dreams. No restrictions here, everything is possible.
- Take a break. Go outside if you are not there already. Take a new revived look at the world around you.
- Read over your lists. You will start to see a pattern of things that go together. Things you know how to do. Things you like or want to do. Places you are dreaming of going. Be realistic and see the connections.
- Start writing out your vision. Your future picture. What will you be doing. Where will you live. Where will you be going. What will you be with? The list goes on. It’s your life to live.
- Share the vision with others.
- Take some time to sleep on what you have accomplished. Realize this is not the end. It is the beginning of your process.
What Do YOU Really Want?
Need some help?