Training // Development // Coaching
Tele-Learning / Workshops / Development
How Not To Lose Your Bass in Business – Six Solid Steps to Success in Business – D.W. Powell
I Found Success At The End of My Rope – Find Yourself First – Then Find Success – D.W. Powell **Coming Fall of 2016**
The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth – Live Them and Reach Your Potential – J.C. Maxwell
Everyone Communicates Few Connect – What The Most Effective People Do Differently – J.C. Maxwell
Put Your Dream To The Test – 10 Questions to Help You See It and Seize It – J.C. Maxwell
Becoming a Person of Influence – How to Positively Impact the Lives of Others – J.C. Maxwell
How To Be A REAL Success – Relationships, Equipping, Attitude, Leadership – J.C. Maxwell
Leadership Gold – Lessons I’ve Learned from a Lifetime of Leading – J.C. Maxwell
Sometime You Win Sometimes You Lose – Life’s Greatest Lessons are Gained from Our Losses- J.C. Maxwell
Six Steps to Success in Business – Based on the Best Selling Business Book – How Not to Lose Your Bass in Business
Speaking in Public – From 5 to 500 Hundred with Confidence
Why What Works There Does Not Work Here – Learn What Works Where You Are
Vision (Your Picture)
Mission (Your Purpose)
Strategy (Your Plan)
Building Your Team to Last – Leading From the Middle (Complimentary Workbook)
Mastermind Adventure Solutions (MAS)
Coaching: Is the process that will enable both individual and corporate clients to achieve their full potential by inward reflection, the asking of questions, the setting of outcomes, and accountability.
A great coach will believe you already have all the answers. It is their job to ask the right questions at the right time so you can hear yourself provide the answer, make the decision, define the plan and execute the opportunity.
- Facilitate the exploration of needs, motivations, desires, skills and thought processes to assist the you in making real, lasting change.
- Use questioning techniques to facilitate your own thought processes in order to identify solutions and actions.
- Support you in setting attainable and realistic outcomes with methods to track their progress.
- Observe, listen, and ask questions to understand your situation.
- Share tools and techniques, which may include one-to-one training, facilitating,mentoring,& networking.
- Stimulate a commitment to action and the development of lasting personal growth & change.
- Maintain unconditional positive regard for you, which means that the coach is at all times supportive and non-judgmental of you, your views, lifestyle, and aspirations.
Coaching: Why and Who needs a Coach?
Define your Purpose
Identify your Vision
Prepare your Strategy
Clarify your Values
Build Professional Skills:
- Time Blocking
- Public Speaking