Coaching: Is the process that will enable both individual and corporate clients to achieve their full potential by inward reflection, the asking of questions, the setting of outcomes, and accountability.
A great coach will believe you already have all the answers. It is their job to ask the right questions at the right time so you can hear yourself provide the answer, make the decision, define the plan and execute the opportunity.
- Facilitate the exploration of needs, motivations, desires, skills and thought processes to assist the you in making real, lasting change.
- Use questioning techniques to facilitate your own thought processes in order to identify solutions and actions.
- Support you in setting attainable and realistic outcomes with methods to track their progress.
- Observe, listen, and ask questions to understand your situation.
- Share tools and techniques, which may include one-to-one training, facilitating,mentoring,& networking.
- Stimulate a commitment to action and the development of lasting personal growth & change.
- Maintain unconditional positive regard for you, which means that the coach is at all times supportive and non-judgmental of you, your views, lifestyle, and aspirations.
Coaching: Why and Who needs a Coach?
Define your Purpose
Identify your Vision
Prepare your Strategy
Clarify your Values
Build Professional Skills:
- Time Blocking
- Public Speaking